Most Recent COVID Updates
Last updated July 20th 2022
As we all know, COVID rules are forever changing. Please see this list of most recently updated rules/protocols:
- wearing a mask is optional for everyone in the building
- parent viewing is only permitted on first and last days of the session, and is very limited with seating
- runny nose and headache are not on our screening checklist anymore (same as schools)
- if you travel you are no longer required to quarantine/isolated unless you show symptoms or a positive test upon return
COVID Updates and Information
For all Covid-19 related information, please email for a list of all protocols set in place.
1. Mask wearing for all persons entering our facility is now optional, as per government requirements
2. If a cancellation occurs due to weather, there are no make up classes
3. There are no refunds or credits for any closures or delays that occur due to COVID restrictions.
4. There are no make-up classes
4. DO NOT COME TO CLASS IF YOU ARE SICK