Most Recent COVID Updates
Last Updated April 22nd 2022
As we all know, COVID rules are forever changing. Please see this list of most recently updated rules/protocols:
- wearing a mask is now optional for everyone in the building
- parent viewing is limited and based on schedule, which will be sent out to registered members
- runny nose and headache are not on our screening checklist anymore (same as schools)
- if you travel you are no longer required to quarantine/isolated unless you show symptoms or a positive test upon return
COVID Updates and Information
For all Covid-19 related information, please email for a list of all protocols set in place.
1. Mask wearing for all persons entering our facility is now optional, as per government requirements
2. If a coach misses a class, a substitute will be contacted to fill in. In the event a substitute cannot be reached and a class cancellation occurs, you will receive a notice by email, and the cancellation notice will be posted online as much in advance as possible. We try our best to reschedule a make-up class, but this is dependent on the schedule. If you cannot attend the make-up class you will receive a class refund/credit towards the next term/T-shirt (your choice).
*If a cancellation occurs due to weather, there are NO refunds.
* Recreational athletes will be given a full refund (minus any classes attended, insurance fee, non refundable deposit) if 75% closure happen. If less than 75% closure occurs, we will asses which credits and zoom classes will be offered
*For competitive athletes, if closure happens for an entire month, you will receive virtual learning and 25% credit (per month) to use towards future programming.
*Make-up classes will no longer be available if YOU cancel or miss class.
*DO NOT COME TO CLASS IF YOU ARE SICK.
3. There is limited parent viewing, which will occur on a schedule that will be sent to all registered members
4. Long hair should be tied back and jewelry such as dangling earrings, long necklaces, and watches are prohibited. Students should wear comfortable clothing that they can easily move in.
5. If your child cannot adhere to distancing guidelines and keeping their hands to themselves, they will be asked to leave the program and refund will be given minus the deposit.
Class Structure, Cleaning, Viewing Area
CLASS STRUCTURE AND FLOW
1. Class times are strict. Please don't arrive early. If you arrive early, please wait outside/in your vehicle until just a few minutes before the start of your class. Please wait outside 2m apart to be screened prior to the start of class. We have allocated time in between classes in order for the coach to clean and prepare for the next class.
*By arriving on time for both drop-off and pick-up, there should be enough time for your child to safely enter and exit the gym while leaving time for new students to do the same.
*Please contact Kate by EMAIL, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK OR TEXT in the event you are running late.
2. All parties will be screened before entry and will receive hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the building.
3. Our toy room and parent spectating room are no longer available. Instead, each participant (including parents for all tiny and mini star students) will leave their belongings in the lobby at their own chair.
1. All regularly touched surfaces in the entire space (gym, bathrooms, kitchen and lobby) will be cleaned between each class and thoroughly disinfected at the end of each night, including vacuuming and carpet cleaner.
2. Paper towels are provided in the bathrooms instead of cloth towels.
3. All parties will receive hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the building.
1. To ensure proper distancing measures set in place we have decreased the number of classes run per day as well as the number of students per class.
2. When spotting skills, coaches MUST wear their masks.
3. No partner tricks will be practiced.
4. No group games will be practiced unless the kids are masked and can keep distance.
5. We will be using markers in the gym on the floor to help with distancing.